Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas Greetings from TJ

Dear caring friends and loved ones,

Thank you for all your well wishes for my bday and xmas. I’m feeling a lot better now though this isn’t exactly the bday or xmas tt I expected to have this year. I’m having a bigger appetite and more food cravings as the amount that is fed to me through drip decreases. Having my family and my darling around makes it a very special occasion for me. As with every other year I hope to reply every sms greeting with a “thank you” but this year I’m unable to do so. Here’s a merry xmas to everyone and take this time to remember your family and your loved ones who will always be there for you. See you guys in S’pore soon.

Love, peace, and merry xmas to everyone. Appreciate your prayers and thoughts so that I can be evacuated home soon.

Tze Jun (aka TJ aka Zijun)

No comments: