Tuesday, September 05, 2006

lunchtime appraisal?

2nd post in a day. Need to get this off my chest. Went for lunch with Boss (B), he drove out to Changi Village then we ate at some Jap food place, the food was ok lah, not fantastic… So only me and B today, then at first we talking abt work. Fine. I don’t like really that, but what else to talk to him about? Then later he started asking me tons of questions. Like what do I think about a particular work issue, how do I find my job/workplace etc. The 2nd question abit hard to answer, I mean I like my job, but I don’t love it, I wish certain things were different abt this job, abt my company, abt my pay, but I’m all right with it in general, was trying DAMN hard to be politically correct and finding smart things to say, but difficult to do tt while I was trying to eat a hot bowl of noodle soup. (I mean common etiquette is not to talk when you’re chewing right?) Then he just kept asking lor, so many questions that I can’t even reproduce them here. Which got really tiresome, lunch is supposed to be relaxing! Not stressful! hy calls it lunchtime appraisal. which isn't tt off the mark if you ask me...

Starting to feel like maybe B doesn’t think much of me or the way I work/the quality of my work, and I feel… sianz and lost… sighz…

No comments: