Friday, July 14, 2006

TGIF

Not in a particularly good mood today. Kinda dreary morning and was like super lack of sleep, guess this is after-effects of the world cup, slept 3 hours tt day, and less than 6 for the rest of the days, so now I’m feeling the effects liao. Good thing is, my boss is on leave today, so can take it easy for abit. But still, taking it easy entails time passing by very very very slowly, unless I do “extra” things like blogging to take up my time. And web-surfing and msn too… oh wellz.

Was on leave yesterday to attend tj’s convo. Pretty fun affair I must say, finally my turn to return the favour after he was so nice last year, helping me take my stuff, going all around marina with me and the gals to be our official photographer (and yes your pics are nice). So this time around, I was the photographer, holding up to 3 cameras at one go, snapping away… quite fun really, but people should just learn to use ONE camera only, then disseminate their photos via email etc. much more convenient than to stand there 3 times longer time to pose, and the photographer having to keep changing cameras. Going to take photos again on Sunday. Shd be fun but no more skirts and give me my comfy birkies anytime!

Well good news, tj’s new job thingie is just about settled, gonna start work on Monday to sign the papers and wat not. But it’s kinda disappointing for me, cos was thinking of going away with him to lovely Sibu for a long weekend before he actually starts work. And now that it’s been brought forward, guess no more beach holiday to laze around and do nothing. Yes he lives near east coast and in theory we could laze around the beach every weekend, but no it doesn’t work that way somehow. But I am still glad for you dear, that all the long wait and uncertainty is finally over, and holidays will always come, guess we can just save that money and it can go towards my new hp + mp3 player fund. Any other contributors are highly welcome. Hehe.

Double good news tdy, just found out my dearest lab partner proposed to his gf! Happy for them!

Shall erm start to try to do some work. All the bosses are not around this morning, making me have very little incentive to do work. But as I said, not doing work is boring. And gosh, it’s only 9 am. So many more hours to go! But at least I’m going blading later. Wish me luck that I don’t fall too hard! Haha.

No comments: