Thursday, July 06, 2006

fly away

this is actually not my news to tell, but don't think he'll mind. tj got offered a job, MNC, pretty good offer, good money and all but entails travelling and drilling on oil rigs. probably lots of training too, and the chance to go all around the world (to work on oil rigs lah) for now, he's gonna get posted to china (chongqing) for 7 weeks, then come back to s'pore for 7 weeks, then go again. after a while there'll be trainings to attend etc.

he's pretty excited and psyched up abt it, as his family and i are... good opportunity to go abroad to see the world, earn money etc. and how many ppl actually get the chance to work on oil rigs? career prospects are good too. staff welfare, like all MNCs are good (my company is just a bloody GLC, everything also wanna cut cost) so everyone's encouraging him to go...

so dear, please do go, don't let anything or anyone hold you back. go see the world, but be safe when you're out there in a foreign land, working in a dangerous job. am a little hesitant, esp since the previous LDR didn't work out for me... but we'll never know where the road ahead leads, which is scary but exciting all at the same time.

things you said to me last nite really touched my heart, about how u will go, earn big bucks so u can hurry up afford tt rock for me...

so i'd borrow the words from corrinne may

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be prayin every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

1 comment:

mystrappyshoes said...

babe. really wanted to tear leh.
but jus wanted to tell u 2, no matter how far apart u are, u 2 will still be on the same side of the moon. /hug