Monday, May 07, 2007

Running

Major attitude change at work brought abt by some event, and not in a good way. Was pretty affected by it but after some reflection, I’m glad to say I’m over it… What won’t kill you will only make you stronger, right?

Finally dared to put myself on a weighing scale, and I didn’t like what I see… so the target now is to get myself more exercise, and eat better to try to shake off the weight. The reason is part vanity and mostly health. Cos like it or not we are getting older and metabolic rate is slowing down etc. Don’t wanna end up riddled with disease later on in my life… plus now tt I’m exercising more, I feel more fit and my skin seems to be improving too =)

Previous weekend was spent exercising and studying, this weekend was spent w friends, spidey (didn’t really like it), squash and tennis (ok my right arm is still aching but that was great fun, we shd do it again), wine, donuts and chit chat, shoe shopping at Queensway (bought my most expensive pair of running shoes to date, I’m so motivated to run more!), yummy dinner and tv sessions at home…

1 comment:

spikefire said...

It's about time we meet up. And we usual do have food, so in order to have it less sinful. DO u suggest dinner go for a walk or go for a RUN, den eat more?? hahaa.. Should we bring our partners along? Nah.. let's leave them out of this.. hahaa..