Monday, May 14, 2007

Growing Up (and Old)

My lunch group decided to have fun during our otherwise boring lunch breaks, so we were tasked to find photos of us growing up at various stages of our lives… around 5, 10, 15 years old. So yes, I went flipping through my albums trying to find something tt looks presentable enough to show…

Through all my flipping, I realized a few things:
1) I look the cutest from age 0 – 7, and my mum really loved to dress chalene and I up…
2) My teenage years were awkward, plagued by acne and lousy haircuts, not to mention toot dress sense in a communist school
3) I looked best when I was 21 – 22, tt was when I was still slimmer and was growing my hair out. And non-humid weather (i.e. in Canada) really suits me…

We had such a laugh over the photos, it’s really quite amazing how much we have changed, and yes, how much we’ve grown…

No comments: