Friday, June 20, 2008

19 June 2008 (^_^)

And so the day I’ve been looking forward to came and went… It was a ball of nerves, excitement, fun and laughter all rolled into one, and ended up oh so sweet…

Don’t really have many photos yet to tell the story, but from the photos I’ve seen so far, and the feedback that I’ve got, seems like everyone enjoyed themselves, food was not bad, cupcakes were cute, venue though small was intimate, though I’m sure nobody could hear us say our vows ‘cos we opted not to get the mike.

Lesson I’ve learnt: things always work themselves out in the end…
- The venue flowers were supposed to be yellow roses with white eustomas, but turned out to be white + pink champagne roses with yellow/green orchids and vines… but it matched my bouquet of white and pink champagne roses perfectly.
- My cupcakes, though not a complete match to my specifications, turned out cute and yummy! The tier was pretty too!
- My skin, though still terrible, looked pretty decent after the makeup artist did his wonders… and no major wardrobe mishaps occurred…
- And though it was rainy the day before and looked totally cloudy before the ceremony, the weather held and it was nice and sunny (though abit too stuffy and humid) and the solemnization was carried out outdoors as planned…
- Though TJ and I were nervous and excited and rushed and everything, the solemnization went well (ok we both really have a lot of amusing facial expressions) and I think everyone had a good time (I hope)

And in the end… I’m thankful for a lot of things, for having a supportive and caring family (so touched that my grandmother turned up), for having great friends who went out of their way to help (esp my photographer Delvin), and for the rest who took leave specially to join us… and most of all, thankful that at the end of the day, I’ve found you and we’ll have so many more sweet moments in the future…

P.S. In the meantime you can go Yun’s blog to check out photos!

No comments: