Friday, May 02, 2008

the LS girl

Cambodia was a good trip, with Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh and the fun massage/pedicure sessions w the girls... not to mention the bear sanctuary! for photos, you can check out my facebook...

alas, have been suffering from diarrhoea ever since I returned from Cambodia, which I found out later that I was suffering from Bacillary Dysentery, thank goodness there's no bloody diarrhoea or what not, but the number of times I can visit the toilet a day is no joke. not to mention I just received a call from MOH to check what did I eat to kena this, and the guy sounded quite relieved that I'm an "imported case"... guess this means less investigation on their part...

in the meantime, the LS continues as I miss out on all the fun and yummy food =(

on a brighter note, this is a surefire way of losing a hell lot of weight

No comments: