Friday, May 16, 2008

2 years on

“Celebrated” my 2nd anniversary working in my company yesterday. Guess time just flies even if you don’t enjoy what you do, and I must say that it’s primarily due to the crazy bunch of friends I’ve made, and the little perks here and there.

Was slightly disappointed with the bonus announced, while the quantum is quite large, it was totally off the “canteen talk” amount, which was hard to understand ‘cos our profits increased by damn a lot, but somehow, it appears that selling off assets is still the best way for staff to earn more money.

Oh well, new colleague is here, she seems nice and eager to learn, but I’m lazy to teach her cos she’s only here for 2 mths plus to serve her notice period… She wanted to transfer here, but before the transfer occurred she decided to do MBA, so she tendered, and serving 3 months notice here, which makes it difficult for me to really pass her stuff to do…

Maybe it’s time to start looking for options

No comments: