Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Opening Statement

To be honest, I've toyed with the idea of starting my own blog for the longest of time, but never gotten round to doing it. Plain laziness I guess. That's what happened to my attempts at starting my own diary too. (For the record we used to have to hand in Diaries in both English and Chinese in Pri Sch, and I hated it.) So here goes, out of boredom, and wanting to keep my friends informed. Many a time I'm just too lazy to just phone a friend to say hi, and as time goes by, friends start drifting apart. So yeah.

Suddenly as I sit here typing, words aren't coming out. Mental block I guess. Am usually the reticent sort, I can laugh and joke (sometimes too loudly) with friends but mostly I take time to warm up to people. I'm fine with that but as usual, we all wish we could be different. All the what ifs in our lives. As we go around, tippy-toed in this big wide world, hoping to find our place in this world.

Enjoy the ride, dear friends. I can't guarantee that I won't rant/bitch/whine but hey, you do that too!

No comments: