Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank you

For knowing exactly what you needed to do just when I say “hey dear can you please” (fill in the blanks with activities like pick up your dirty clothes, close the door)

For helping out with the relocation of the Aw family home.

For scoring high points with my parents that way… my Dad praised you!

For taking last minute leave (my fault) and being the very important driver of the car with the red scroll on it… that really touched me…

For enduring the endless teasing and jibes by my two sisters.

For cooking yummy dinners and cleaning up the stove after that.

For your little sacrifices like skipping your own activities to join me in my family activities.

For preparing sandwiches for me to bring to office for breakfast

For clearing out the trash without me asking

For selecting your clothes every night and tippy-toe around the house to avoid waking me up when you get ready for work every morning

For sending me sweet little smses

Most of all, for being you…


Happy 4.5 years darling, we somehow don’t really have time or opportunity to celebrate this, but do know that you are very important to me and your small little gestures say a lot too.

2 comments:

mystrappyshoes said...

wat a sweetheart! brownie points for tj!

spikefire said...

brownie points!! who needs brownie points? haha.. tj gets the WHOLE cake!! ya carlin?