Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BKK 2008

Went BKK over the weekend with my family. This is a very long overdue family trip, our last one was also to BKK over 10 years ago… Sisters and I flew in one day earlier to shop, and shop we did… until we totally did not drink ANY water for 6 hours and be so parched, but continue shopping ‘cos “hey that dress is SOOOOOOOO cute”

Temple tour with parents was a tad disappointing, cos we only made it to Wat Arun, not even the temple with reclining Buddha (forgot the name) and we spent quite a lot of time at some other temple cos nobody there understood English or Chinese…

But yeah, I honestly have not spent so much time w my family in a long while… though they do get on my nerves sometimes, it was overall a pretty fun (if not very tiring trip)

An approximate count of the number of stuff I bought:

10 dresses
5 tops + 1 cardigan
2 skirts
3 belts, 2 bracelets, 2 pairs of earrings, hair accessories
4 bags, miscellaneous small pouches as gifts
2 pairs of shoes
tailored 2 shirts (one for me, one for TJ)
1 bikini, some shorts, underwear
miscellaneous titbits
one bench stool (for the new house), compact mirrors

For TJ:
5 t-shirts, 1 polo shirt, 2 shirts

sounds like a lot right? Multiply the above by 3 (three sisters mah) and you can understand how much luggage we ended up with…

and now I think I need new shoes to go with my new outfits ^_^

No comments: