Monday, July 16, 2007

ewan and laura

attended the very sweet wedding of my jc classmate laura and her v talented hubby ewan... all their friends can sing and play instruments! *envious* and throughout the solemnisation i was erm trying to think of ideas for my own wedding

idea 1) laura had someone dancing a lyrical dance to a hymn... v lovely and graceful. so i told yun who was sitting to my right, tt at my wedding ade and her can come up with a dance. she immediately started to cough/laugh. tt came out weird...

ideas 2-4 onwards come from yun.
2) no speeches longer than 5 min *yawn*
3) need to find talented friends who can sing
4) find a song tt tj and i sound ok in

idea 5 courtesy of laura
5) hold my wedding somewhere near national day period near the marina area so there's a chance tt there'll be fireworks after my wedding to erm celebrate for me

ok pics!
one of the few clear shots of the lovely couple. dun they just look cute tgt?

the S03D gang! how i miss those days




the wedding was getting too long and it was a tad too humid outside on the ACM balcony, so we left for clarke quay to join the FAGs for a night of partying!
it was great fun, haven't been out partying till so late for so long, and the music was good too. didn't take any photos with my tj though...

last photo of me alone! haven't taken solo shots for like ever... kinda like how it turned out

No comments: