Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Being on course then having to coordinate and attend the meetings to senior mgmt of three companies meant that it had been a stressful week…but yeah, now tt it’s over and my boss is away on some seminar means that I can take the time to take a breather, clear my mailbox (it’s way too full), chit chat and do whatever stuff tt an employee’s not really supposed to do…

Quite an exciting July for me. First week was spent on course, then all the meetings, then organizing a fundraising sale, attending a wedding this weekend, going to KL the next, then the submission of quotations for this big project we’re doing, and OBS for a whole week! Hehe.

OBS is like such a distant memory… I last went there 8 years ago? Quite looking forward to it especially as I heard tt it’ll be lotsa eating and sleeping (and they charge 1.2K per participant!) So taking the opportunity to try up my fitness level, so I won’t suffer that much during OBS. Hope I get to lose more of tt dreaded flab!

No comments: