Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Random

Haven’t updated in a while, busy spending time w tj while he’s back, nursing my flu etc. still having the flu, not surprising considering the sucky weather, but yeah, this morning the sky outside my office looks beautiful, a lovely blue, with only wispy clouds and a cool breeze thanks to last night’s rain. I’m dreaming of a holiday! Tj is most prob going to San Antonio in March 07, and I’m most prob going to meet him in US and we’ll go on our own holiday! And I’ll be going on my free ticket, which only means I got more cash to spend there! Hehe. Excited, but tt’s still a while to go…

My left knee is really acting up, I’m not sure why also, used to be that wearing high-heels for one full day will trigger it, but after macritchie my knee aches everyday. Not so much the knee, but the thigh muscles near it, dunno how to explain also. So like an older lady, I have to rely on glucosamine cream and tablets. Sighz. And not wear my pretty heels. I need pretty flats! Any suggestions where to get those?

Blogging for the sake of blogging. Sleepy and bored at work. Sigh. My poor tj is working 12 hr shifts everyday, sometimes even longer cos he pia. I’m just glad he’s on morning shift so at least I get to speak to him at night. Will have to make do I guess…

Dreaming of a holiday, dreaming of Christmas, dreaming of you coming back again…

Back to work, last minute scheduled meeting at 3pm that I have to prepare for…

No comments: