Sunday, October 22, 2006

not bad service after all

as part of the flower-saga, tj was pissed cos the flowers arrived too early and kinda spoilt the surprise for me. i was just glad tt there were any flowers to begin w, but yah, he went to write an email indicating his displeasure:

Hi,

I refer to my order attached below.

I have indicated that the delivery to be made on 22 Oct 2006 (Sunday) and the flowers were delivered today (21 Oct 2006) instead.

This was meant to be a surprise and having paid for your services, I was expecting there not to be a problem as I have indicated my preferences very clearly. As a established flower shop, I did not anticipate this kind of misunderstanding to happen.

Just want to let you know of this screw-up and I hope that this would not happen to anyone else.

he checked his email on sunday morn but didn't receive anything, and when he checked again in the afternoon, he got this reply:

Dear Mr Lim
Very sorry for our mistake, can we send an apology bouquet for Ms Aw. Please let us know early because we are working till 1.00pm only. I had call yr mobile but is not on.
Best regards
Judy

but alas, it's already 4.30pm when he opened tt email, which means v probably tt i've missed the opportunity for a free bouquet of flowers. but yeah, kinda nice thought on their part, which sort of makes it better (i mean i was fine with getting it early, better than late/never rite?)

but being the cheapskate s'porean, i'm asking tj to cook up some sob story abt how he's overseas working, missed our anniversary so have to send flowers, but they're too early, gf disappointed think he not sincere etc. and see if i can get another bouquet on my b'day! haha.

classic buy-1-get-1-free :)

No comments: