Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Haven’t been updating in a while, don’t really have anything to update really. Life consists of going to work, trying like mad to read tons of stuff to come up with a little bit of stuff, going home, reading more stuff online while chatting with tj on msn/skype. Weekends are abit more fun, going shopping/spending time with my family. But hampered by the haze so we try to avoid spending too much time outdoors. Quite a fun day today, met up with colleagues from my recre committee, so we just had a nice chit-chat official meeting, and continued the chat during lunch! Haha. But yah, now tt my new colleague is in, life’s more interesting, I’m learning more and thinking better while we bounce ideas off each other. Plus got someone to gossip abt the boss with! Haha. Hope the haze and the headache tt I’m having will go away…

No comments: