Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's been awhile

Apologies for the lack of posts. It's been a crazy period since my last post, and can be summarized as such:

- Super-emo-period where I was going to leave my previous department (calculatedrisks no more), mostly emo-ing due to the fact that I was going to miss my fun colleagues.
- Moving on to a new department, doing a whole bunch of different things that is way more exciting
- Still keeping in touch with the old colleagues! So that's still good!
- Eating WAY TOO MUCH at the new department, what with tons of partner lunches, cool events, and an overall greedy boss
- Upping my working pace by at least 100% if not I would drown in all my emails
- Going home later and later every day =(
- Being a social hermit (i.e. I don't log onto Facebook regularly anymore), mostly because when I come home I'm so tired I just rather vegetate in front of the tv
- BKK is now turning into a yearly affair. Had tons of fun buying way too many things. But I come back still thinking I have nothing to wear! Something is really WRONG with me
- My first work related travel to sydney, which was pretty all right but the best part was the first class air ticket both ways! It really feels GREAT!

2 comments:

spikefire said...

hey!!

if you are going to BKK soon... I can recommend you to go to Paul's Fashion in Amari Watergate Hotel. Both of you can make some tailored office wear there. Good price good quality, and ready in 1 day.

shirts abt 700bht
pants 1200-1500 bht
blouse 800bht

it kindda depends on the material you choose too.

Unknown said...

Hey when were you in BKK? I just came back to Singapore on the 25th as well. Great fun too! Yup, so now you realise that I do read your blog as well. Good luck on your new posting! Any job that involves travelling 1st class sounds like a good job to me!