Sunday, March 29, 2009

Changes?

Having to work on the weekends means blasting music from my PC and invariably surfing Facebook and blogs, and I'm officially obsessed with browsing other ppl's wedding photos!

Anyway, changes that are coming up:

1) if you haven't already read the newspapers, the Company has announced a shorter work month (SWM) scheme, in which it is compulsory for us to take at least 1 day leave per month (paid or no pay leave). there was some unhappiness in relation to how the news published in the papers before being communicated to staff... but i guess all of us were kinda expecting it in some way or the other. Oh well, I don't really mind taking NPL IF and only IF i'm not expected to be working on home when i'm on NPL

2) have officially started the ball rolling with regards to my job rotation and i believe it is actually going to happen, just fingers crossed that my next posting will be reasonable...

on other news, went to select my wedding gowns last monday, i finally feel more like i'm going to be getting married!

No comments: