Thursday, August 10, 2006

Re-connecting

Wonderful picnic at east coast yesterday evening, but we only realized quite late that this year we can’t see fireworks from east coast cos parade is at stadium and not padang (last year we managed to catch fireworks at east coast). Doesn’t stop it from being a lovely night, bright round moon, strong sea breeze, and yummy (too much) food. Great feeling to just lie there, relax, laugh at each other’s jokes and silliness, and enjoying each other’s company. Top tt off with a refreshing ice-cold Tiger beer and our evening is complete. Ooh and I had yummy cookies spelt out in my name waiting for me at home! Thanks Yun! I've ate CAR, now LIN is left for tea break hehe.

Not that we weren’t connected lah, just like batteries, we also need to recharge our r/s also. Hehe. And yes, simple acts like peeling longans and removing the seeds for me just melt my heart (he also peels prawns for me lor…)

Yes, I’m a lucky girl =)

1 comment:

spikefire said...

haha.. peeling prawns is my forte.. after much training with yanli, peeling a prawn only takes 3 simple steps.. head, tail den body.. done!!